Live-action: "Star Wars: Lando"

toVor

Live-action: "Star Wars: Lando"

Post by toVor »

So the Skywalker story is finished. No more. But who would like to see a standalone movie with Lando and that rebel warrior/ex-stormtrooper Jannah, who didn't know where she came from, and Finn (who didn't know where he came from) and Chewie, on the Falcon, searching for their former homes and families after the fall of the First Order? Lando's final line in Episode IX seemed to be a setup for that after all.

I know I would.

As a standalone film it would only include from the main sequel characters, Lando, Jannah, Finn, and Chewie, and some new characters as well. Poe and Rey could have cameos but they wouldn't have starring roles or it would just seem like an Episode X rather than a standalone. Maybe the villains could be old First Order commanders trying to hold onto their power, or perhaps entirely new villains.

Either way, I would not mind seeing such a film.
"Your focus determines your reality." --Qui-Gon Jinn
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." --John Lennon
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Carl Sagan
thepepgal

Re: Lando's Last Scene and What it Suggests

Post by thepepgal »

You may get Finn Jannah and Chewie but not Lando. Most of his performances are smaller roles or voice acting. I would like new villains.
Remember, the Force will be with you always.
thepepgal

Re: Lando's Last Scene and What it Suggests

Post by thepepgal »

Lando to get a new limited series so no movie. No announcement of timeline so unsure if Donald Glover or Billy Dee Williams. I presume it will be Donald due to Billy's age.

It might be a mixture with Billy recalling memories (at the start) and Donald acting out those memories (majority of the episode). It would be a nice touch in my opinion.
Remember, the Force will be with you always.