Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

I have my subscription still active and I don't mind the "cartel points" that come with it. I just can't decide what and if I should get some of the things featured on it. My playing has waned in the last few weeks. Mostly due to guild in-fighting and silly stoopidness stuff like that.
    There's no permanaence in the universe of change. ~Zedekk

Love the cartel points, brought a new speeder and experience boost
    Only The Dead See The End Of War - Plato

Your Hands Cant Hit What Your Eyes Cant See, Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like a Bee, Rumble Young Man Rumble - Mohammed Ali

Your Hands Cant Hit What Your Eyes Cant See, Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like a Bee, Rumble Young Man Rumble - Mohammed Ali

Hi! I'm a relatively new player, I started when it became free-to-play. I pretty much come on to play with my husband (on his computer five feet away from mine ) but if you want to friend me I'm Zachaa, Jedi Consular in the Bergeren Colony placething. What is/was the legacy point thing? I've never really figured that out...

Anyway, I just got to Nar Shaddaa and am running around that place!

Legacy level unlocks certain abilities and is across all your characters.

Blog Entries

Downloaded this the other day and cannot get it to launch without it always wanting to download the latest patch. Got the patch earlier today and then it proceeded to begin downloading the whole game assets (11GB!!!!) which will take days for me and I already have them.

How do I get the game to simply launch when I have the patch downloaded?

Any help?

How big is your directory now?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Blog Entries

Don't know. It says 11GB but the files are incomplete. Will try just downloading it again over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Talcy View Post
    Don't know. It says 11GB but the files are incomplete. Will try just downloading it again over the next few days.
    Just sounds like you haven't finished the complete install. There's not ONE patch, but a billion game assets that needs to be installed, expect it to pass 20GB.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Blog Entries

I thought it was going to be 25gb already. Bugs me that when you download something, they don't tell you you've not downloaded the entire thing.

This'll take a few days. Going to be the free version as well.

I have the free version, installed it on a new computer two days ago and checking the hard drive space now... 22.1 GB. And that one runs (just logged in and out of my sever to test).

Blog Entries

Same thing happened with Aliens Vs Predator a few years ago. Couldn't get the damn thing to download after I'd installed it from a bought disc. Fucking Steam.
    Just glad I got it cheap from Tesco.

Blog Entries

I got into it a few months back but couldn't stand the fact that you can't actually run unless you're a specific level or have a subscription. So I just got the sub for 3 months. I'll be creating a new character now that I have the subscription cause the choices are pretty limited unless you pay for the game and my smuggler is one ugly dude.

Blog Entries

Haven't had the time to finish the download yet.