Thread: Original Star Wars Script: What is it worth?

Heterodoxy Guest

Post Original Star Wars Script: What is it worth?

Hello,

New to the board and was curious for feedback without violating spam rules. I found an original production script of STAR WARS from an estate sale. titled:
    The
    Adventures of Luke Starkiller
    as taken from the
    "Journal of the Whills"
    by
    George Lucas

(Saga I)
    STAR WARS

My wife has listed on E-bay for $4,450. Again I will not link it here so this is not spam. I would like to keep it since it has typos and word emphasis among other cool things. I am just curious what it would go for and what I should insure it for? Thanks for your feedback.

Default Re: Original Star Wars Script: What is it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Heterodoxy View Post
    Hello,

New to the board and was curious for feedback without violating spam rules. I found an original production script of STAR WARS from an estate sale. titled:
    The
    Adventures of Luke Starkiller
    as taken from the
    "Journal of the Whills"
    by
    George Lucas

(Saga I)
    STAR WARS

My wife has listed on E-bay for $4,450. Again I will not link it here so this is not spam. I would like to keep it since it has typos and word emphasis among other cool things. I am just curious what it would go for and what I should insure it for? Thanks for your feedback.
    you could always read them for free at:

www.starwarz.com/starkiller

I doubt very much whether it's an 'original' script, however, my 'original' is priceless - still has annotations in the margins from where the typist had mad the copy from a hand written version.
    It's still just a photo copy tho
    The JEDI BENDU of ASHLA were the most powerful WARRIORS in the UNIVERSE,
    learning the ways of the mysterious FORCE OF OTHERS...

Default Re: Original Star Wars Script: What is it worth?

You should have it checked completely. It may just be a copy or a photocopy. A friend of mine had a bad experience about some original movie posters. They were digital copies of the original.
    ''Its 106 miles to Chicago.. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarets... Its dark, and were wearing sunglasses...''

"Hit it."