Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survey: Which Single Scene From the Saga is the Most Important To You?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which Single Scene From The Saga Is The Most Important To You?

I have to vote strangely for the scene with no speaking between Padme and Anakin in ROTS

I think even with no words we all get it and it really is the base of WHY everything became what it was.

^ Not a bad choice. It's funny, but when I saw ROST with my dad (my 3rd viewing at the time, his first), I kinda ruined the moment when that scene played out by whispering to him, "The :censored: about to hit the fan". To which, he simply replied, "No kidding".
    "Oh, what the :censored: happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you :censored: morons."

My Running Diaries of Star Wars: OT ; TPM ; AOTC ; ROTS

PSN ID: RollaFett

Blog Entries

It's one of those moments I get very Proud of GL; that's directing; that's editing

That's acting too.
    "Oh, what the :censored: happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you :censored: morons."

My Running Diaries of Star Wars: OT ; TPM ; AOTC ; ROTS

PSN ID: RollaFett

Blog Entries

Very true.

I think it's underrated; I think sometimes the PT gets beat up too much.

that Scene to me is better than most scenes in the series and it's very familiar to TESB when Luke is calling Leia while hanging from those weather vanes.

Not to exclude John Willams and the perfect peice of music he put at that part. Buying the soundtrack I wondered "what the hell is going on" then I saw it and had a :censored:eating grin. :superhappy:

RC-1290 Guest

I Think my Favorite scene is in AOTC, when the Clone troops are being loaded into the ships on Coruscant, and Yoda says: "Begun the Clone Wars has".

That sums the whole thing up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raganork8
    I have to vote strangely for the scene with no speaking between Padme and Anakin in ROTS
    Oh! That's also one of my favorite scenes! :rockon: Perfect moment, perfect music. You can just feel Anakin's turmoil, and you know that he's going to be lost.

Another is when Anakin slaughters the Tuskens, and Yoda hears Qui-Gon cry out. That one made me want to bite my nails off.

And, of course, the entire father/son duel in ROTJ. Sheer brilliance. :cool:
    KOTOR II :joystick:
    ROX MY SOX!!!
    ~*~

Sarah-Leia Guest

Default Re: Survey: Which Single Scene From the Saga is the Most Important To You?

I think Han being frozen in Carbonite and the end of episode V that connects with that. Not the Luke/Vader bit, just the Han/Leia bit.