PDA

View Full Version : Do My Action Figures Cease to Exist Now George?

bigscreensatellite
09-27-2004, 04:43 AM
So now GL has made what he deems the ultimate changes to his OT movies by releasing a DVD with minor subtle changes...i was wondering what becomes of my action figures???

First off take the Electronic 12" Darth Vader with Removable Helmet - his eyebrows are very prominent on the figures face a little too much so) but with GL's erasing of these in the movie the figure looks very odd now!!! I've not had the chance to look at the other Vader figures, with helmet off, but i assume that they all still have eyebrows...!!!

Secondly what about Anakin Skywalker, there is the Original line's action figure...which is redundant, the Three Spirits scene with the Original Anakin still there, the Flashback Anakin Card, again with the older (NOT Hayden) Anakin...

are Kenner going to go back like GL and touch up their figures...?

I do think that perhaps they might release a new 'spirit of anakin' figure sculpted on Hayden...

I think that these two are the only possible characters that have changed...

although the new Jabba from ANH is much darker skinned than the figure released by Kenner in 1997/8...

ho hum...i suppose GL didn&#39;t think of these affects when making these changes...style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

jedijaybird
09-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by bigscreensatellite@Sep 27 2004, 02:43 AM
ho hum...i suppose GL didn&#39;t think of these affects when making these changes...style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

no, but I bet that Hasbro won&#39;t mind style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Justin
09-27-2004, 11:23 PM
I bet the figures will go up in value.