PDA

View Full Version : Naboo Starfighter display model for auction

thisismynewage
05-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi everyone. I'm not a long-time member of this forum or anything, but I wanted to let you all know of an item I will be auctioning on ebay soon, since it's probably of interest to some of you. I've got one of the nearly 7-foot long Naboo N-1 Starfighter display models used in Walmart and Toys-R-Us when Episode I was released, and though I love it, I have no room for it, and I need the money more than I need the starfighter. It's not in absolutely mint condition, but any flaws are minor; more details when the auction is posted. If anyone is interested, keep an eye on this thread and I'll reply with a link to the auction when it's up. Feel free to reply to this thread with any question, etc, also. It should be going up within the next two weeks. Thanks!

PS- If I'm not allowed to post this sort of thing, I apologize!

elelohesterling
05-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by thisismynewage@May 16 2006, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone. I'm not a long-time member of this forum or anything, but I wanted to let you all know of an item I will be auctioning on ebay soon, since it's probably of interest to some of you. I've got one of the nearly 7-foot long Naboo N-1 Starfighter display models used in Walmart and Toys-R-Us when Episode I was released, and though I love it, I have no room for it, and I need the money more than I need the starfighter. It's not in absolutely mint condition, but any flaws are minor; more details when the auction is posted. If anyone is interested, keep an eye on this thread and I'll reply with a link to the auction when it's up. Feel free to reply to this thread with any question, etc, also. It should be going up within the next two weeks. Thanks!

PS- If I'm not allowed to post this sort of thing, I apologize!

Quoted post

iclude a thread

thisismynewage
05-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by elelohesterling@May 16 2006, 12:49 PM
iclude a thread

Quoted post

What?