PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Saber Tips?

Braden Dar
02-20-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey! Anyone have a green Luke Skywalker lightsaber tip for the Special Edition Trilogy toy lightsabers released in conjuction (of course) with the SE Trilogy?

I broke mine years ago, but the toy lightsaber itself still works great. I had to get a new lightsaber from the Prequel collection to have a good toy to play with.

And by the way, I&#39;m not a kid or anything. I just get a kick out of playing with them lightsaber toys in a dark room, or empty parking lot...somewhere where I have only the light from the toy to see with, and a potential duel with a friend or foe. <chuckles>

MANVERU
02-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Braden Dar@Feb 21 2006, 02:19 PM
I just get a kick out of playing with them lightsaber toys in a dark room, or empty parking lot...somewhere where I have only the light from the toy to see with, and a potential duel with a friend or foe. <chuckles>
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

You&#39;re not alone

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Braden Dar
02-21-2006, 08:53 PM
A few of my friends and I had some mock duels with the Luke and Obi-Wan sabers...and I think my friend Mike had a Darth Vader saber. After Episode I came out, we had a mock duel at about 8 or 9 at night in my front yard, with Mike using the Darth Maul saber. We, um, broke the blade off one side of that saber the very night. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif

JediMasterJamz
02-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Haha, me and my friend Steve duel at least once every week. He&#39;s really good, bud I can hold my own. Steve&#39;s brother, on the other hand, can&#39;t defend himself...period.

Braden Dar
02-22-2006, 05:58 PM
I&#39;ve known a few people that were lousy with a lightsaber. They should be glad that Jedi aren&#39;t real, cause if they ever went into training they&#39;d surely lop off their own arm...and leg...and maybe even their head.
:rofl:

JediMasterJamz
02-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I must admit, after an hour and a half practice session, one is far more likely to do just that&#33;

Braden Dar
02-22-2006, 06:51 PM
I wonder if they have anything for lightsabers like they do for fencing practice. You know, a "safe" blade. LOL.

Youngling #1: Master Yoda?
Yoda: Yes, my youngling?
Youngling #1: So I can&#39;t actually cut through anything with this practice lightsaber?
Yoda: No, youngling. The lightsaber you hold, safe it is for you.
Youngling #2: See&#33;? I told you couldn&#39;t burn a hole into the girl younglings refresher.
Youngling #1: Shut up&#33;

JediMasterJamz
05-02-2006, 10:10 PM
I&#39;m pretty sure that on Youngling sabers, there was a knob, or switch to increase or decrease the intensity of the blade.

wow...this getting a little :offtopic:

Jedi Master 2k5
01-25-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that on Youngling sabers, there was a knob, or switch to increase or decrease the intensity of the blade.

wow...this getting a little :offtopic:

I couldn't agree more jedi master jamz